Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rock the Shot : July Photo Challenge

This post is for a contest through www.rocktheshotforum.com. The moment I saw that they were having a contest for sun flare I immediately thought of this image. This was a fun portrait session. Our model wore a vintage outfit, had her hair done, and had on some bright red lipstick that was slightly out of her comfort zone but oh so perfect on!

When I had her lay down for this image I knew the sun was shining right at us and was hoping to capture some sun flare. Sure enough, I captured a lot of it and then enhanced it in Lightroom 5 to really make all of the colors come to life.





This is the first contest I have entered. I am excited and really enjoyed seeing all of the other entries. A lot of beautiful work! 

Rock the Shot

Visit here to see more of the entries for this contest.






No comments :

Post a Comment