Friday, June 20, 2014

Engagement session with adorable little girls: Kent, Ohio Wedding Photographer

This family could not be any cuter and I am so excited that they were our winners for 4 FREE hours of wedding coverage from the bridal show we attended in January. 

Here are their adorable little girls. 



Aren't they precious? Did I mention that I LOVE this color scheme, their adorable braids, curls, and sweet little glasses. 


The girls weren't too sure about pictures at first but after a few silly faces, some getting to know you questions like what my favorite color was, and some fun on the swings we were ready to smile for the camera. 


There is something about the image above that just captivates me. I think it is the way she is staring at me. So many thoughts in such a small mind. Stunning. 



I LOVE the color coral. Whenever our clients wear it the images seem to feel so fresh and vibrant. After having 3 sessions with outfits that included this color I am convinced that it really helps give a soft and lovely feel to the images.



These two were naturals and simply as cute as can be. I can't wait for their wedding in November. What cute little flower girls and a beautiful bride this groom will get to admire as they walk down the aisle.


No comments :

Post a Comment